Nikujaga（ Simmered Meat and Potatoes）
336 kcal per serving
- [The amount shown in the picture is for 1.8L（ 10cup） type.]
How to make
- Slice the beef thinly into bite-sized pieces.
Cut the potato and carrot into bite-sized pieces.
Cut the onion into 8 wedges.
String the snow peas and slice them into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and sauté the beef over medium heat.
When the beef is browned, add and sauté the onion, carrot, and potato.
- Place cooker ingredients into the inner pot, mix, and add the dashi and condiments.
Select the “Slow Cook” menu, set the heating time to 60 minutes, and press the [Start] key.
- When cooking is complete, add the snow peas, close the lid, and wait for 3 minutes.
- One cooking is complete, place the dish on a serving plate.