Braised Pork Belly
599 kcal per serving
- [The amount shown in the picture is for 1.8L（ 10cup） type.]
How to make
- Slice the pork into 5cm cubes, boil it,
and drain the water.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and lightly fry 1.
Let the pork cool after frying it.
- Slice the ginger.
Slice the green onions into 3 to 4cm pieces.
- Place 2, 3, and the other ingredients into the inner pot, and mix.
Select the “Slow Cook” menu, set the heating time to 70 minutes, and press the [Start] key.
- When cooking is complete, place the dish on a serving plate.