318 kcal per serving
- [The amount shown in the picture is for 1.8L（ 10cup） type.]
How to make
- Peel the squash and cut it into thick strips.
- Place the eggs and palm sugar in a bowl and mix well until the palm sugar is dissolved.
- Add the flour to 2 and mix well until the flour is fully dissolved.
Add the coconut milk and salt, mix and strain the mixture.
- Lightly spread the vegetable oil over the cooking plate.
Pour 3 onto the plate and spread the squash evenly.
- Put the washed rice and water in the inner pot and set it in the rice cooker.
- Insert 4 in the inner pot, select the “Synchro-Cooking” menu, and press the [Start] key.
- When cooking is complete, remove 4 from the inner pot.
Let it cool and then refrigerate the dish.
- Cut 7 using a rubber spatula, etc. and place the pieces onto a serving plate.